Even though doing your own market research and creating unique, quality content for both your visitors and subscribers is one of the best ways to learn and become an authority figure in your niche, it may not always be the most practical way to build your online business.
Often when you are starting an online business while still working a full time job may only have a few hours per day to work on building your site. This is just one good example of when you could benefit from having freelance content writing done for you.
Benefits Of Using Freelance Content Writing To Grow Your Online Business
Here are just a few of the many different benefits that you can expect to enjoy as a result of outsourcing your content creation tasks.
* Getting unique, engaging, quality content that search engines like can help to quickly boost your traffic and increase your sales.
* Well written articles can be used to help educate visitors about issues or concerns within your niche and to encourage them to join your email list to learn more or to stay informed. Building an email list of targeted prospects and buyers is one of the safest ways to grow an online business.
* Outsourcing your content creation to freelance writers can be much more cost effective than hiring a full or even part-time writer to do all of your work.
* You can create a pool of good writers to choose from when you need more content. By creating a list of preferred writers, you are less likely to get bland or low quality content when the writers are aware that they are competing for your business.
* Posting new content on a regular basis will help to increase your backlinks at a natural pace. These backlinks can help to increase your page rankings in the search engines over time.
The key is to find a good source for quality content that you can use over and over again as long as you need to. In some cases you may want to post a classified ad for freelance writers or you may want to use an online article writing service like Iwriter.
Tips For Getting Good Freelance Content Writing Work
+ Develop a content creation plan or strategy that you can implement, follow and update as needed to help you meet your traffic and conversion goals. For example you may want to start by publishing 2 new articles a week in order to reach your monthly traffic goals or you may find that 3-5 new articles a week will work better for you.
+ Check Reviews or Ratings - This will help you to locate the good writers and avoid the bad ones.
+ When possible contact potential writers to check their availability and comfort level with your particular topic.
+ Start with a small project first - When you find writers that meet or exceed your expectations you should add them to your list of preferred writers.
+ Be as specific as possible for example you may want your article to contain your keyword used in the title, first, last sentence and once every 100 words and written in a friendly, positive tone. Stating your preferences in advance will increase the odds of your freelance writer creating your article exactly like you wanted it on the very first attempt.
Below is a video tutorial of how a fellow marketer Ike Paz uses Iwriter for freelance content writing to meet most of his article needs.
Below Are The Special Instructions For How To Use IWriter:
Please do not worry about SEO optimization – write naturally, make sure the article teaches the subject and be engaging. Put the complete main keyword once somewhere towards the bottom, in the conclusion.
No Fluff please, just pure helpful content The format should be written as such:
short Introduction to topic
Please put your self in the mind set of the reader and remember that they will find this article via google.
Please quickly ask the reader to pass this article along to friends and family via, facebook twitter etc…
DON’T USE THE KEYWORD MORE THAN ONCE, THANKS!
Click here to start getting your articles written for you by => Iwriter