If you are thinking about using affiliate marketing as a way of making money online then getting an affiliate marketing coach is one of the best ways to increase your odds of success. Many people make the mistake of trying to go it alone and they end up struggling month after month without ever making any real income.
The unfortunate truth is that well over 95% of everyone who tries to start their first online business without any additional help will fail or give up within the first six months to a year. A few of the main reasons for this problem are as follows :
- Lack Of Guidance Or Information Overload - With all of the information available on the internet it can be difficult to pick out the best information for you to focus on. This can cause you to get stuck in a state of confussion and end up being totally frustrated and negative about the whole idea of making money online.
- Unrealistic Expectations - Even though making money online is easy, it is only easy after you have passed your learning curve. Many people make the mistake of thinking that you can start out making lots of money, right away. This can happen for you if you have prior experience or a good coach/mentor however for most people this is simply not true in most cases.
- Lack of Results - Most people get frustrated when after working day after day, week after week and month after month without seeing any money coming in as a result of their efforts. The truth is that they may be one or two small steps away from making a breakthrough but without expert advice or feedback, they may never know it.
The good news is that all of these problems can be avoided by working with an affiliate marketing coach to help you get your online business up, running and making you steady online income.
Benefits Of Using An Affiliate Marketing Coach
There are a lot of really good reasons why you should be using a good affiliate marketing coach to help you learn how to get started and start making money online as quickly as possible. Here are just a few of them for you to consider :
* Experienced Based Knowledge - Having someone to show you exactly what to do based upon their previous success can save you days, months and even years of struggle and frustration. They can help you see and understand how the big picture of online marketing really works. They will be able to help you set realistic goals and help you develop a workable strategy and plan to achieve your goals.
* Accountability - Starting your own online business can seem overwhelming and you can easily be tempted to put off doing some of your important daily tasks such as creating content or promoting your content, in favor of doing other more enjoyable things like surfing the net or chatting with friends. This is one of the main problems that stops most people from consistently progressing forward towards their goals. However having a coach makes you more accountable for doing the things that need to be done in order for you to make progress.
* Recommendations - Building a successful and profitable online business can involve many different tools, programs and resources such as a domain, a hosting provider, an autoresponder, etc, etc… A good coach or mentor will be able to give you their best recommendations, which can help save you both time and money. In some cases they may even provide some of these valuable resources to you for free as a result of joining their membership site.
* Master Minding - Being able to form and develop good relationships with successful online marketers will be a key factor in how fast and how far you can build your business and grow your income. To be successful online it is important to surround yourself with other like minded, success orientated people.
* Current, Updated Information - Because the internet and the way marketing is done online continues to change, grow and expand, it is important to have access to current information that will allow you to position yourself and your business for continued future success. This information should include things like search engine optimization changes as well as new social media developments and other up and coming marketing platforms such as video marketing, mobile marketing, etc, etc...
3 Top Affiliate Marketing Coach Programs
There are a lot of different programs available to choose from and the number of new coaching sites seems to continue growing daily. However here are 3 sites that have stood the test of time and have proven to be very valuable resources for their members :
1.) Chris Farrell Membership Site - This is a paid Membership site that provides premium step-by-step training with plenty of free gifts, bonuses and extras. Some of the key benefits are :
+ Voted #1 Internet Marketing Coaching Program 3 years in a row 2010, 2011 & 2012
+ A step-by-step 21 Days To Success video training course that you can use to learn exactly what you need to do to create your first successful web business.
+ Free hosting for an unlimited number of domains with your membership.
+ Pre-made or done for you websites that you can have online within a few short minutes.
+ 24/7 Customer Support to help you with any online problems or questions that you may have
+ 2 Tickets to a 3 day Chris Farrell live training seminar where you can meet and mingle with other like-minded business people.
Click here to learn more about the => Chris Farrell Membership Site Coming in second on the list is :
2.) Affilorama - They offer both a premium paid membership and a free basic membership with complete beginner training in all of the key areas of online marketing such as
+ Market Research to find a profitable niche,
+ Keyword Research - To locate low competition, high traffic keywords to base your content creation efforts upon,
+ Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-per-click (PPC) - Traffic generation methods,
+ Site building and more.
Click here for a membership with Affilorama
And coming in third is a site that has helped thousands of people launch successful and profitable online marketing businesses.
3,) Wealthy Affiliate - It also gives you the choice of a free basic membership which includes the following :
+ Live Chat + Personal Blog + 2 Websites + Starter Training + 30 Keyword Searches/month
or a premium (paid) membership which includes :
+ 7 days/week Personal Support + Premium Courses 2 through 6 + 4 Live Video trainings/month + Unlimited Premium Domain Websites + Unlimited Web Hosting + Expert Forum + Keyword Lists + Video Database + Unlimited Keyword Searches Click here to learn more => Wealthy Affiliate
By choosing an affiliate marketing coach from any of the above options you will be sure to be getting good, high quality training that can help you to achieve your online income goals.
===> http://creating-an-online-business.info <===
Recommend Reading :
Affiliate Marketing For Beginners - 5 Tips You Need To Know
How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
How Using Freelance Content Writing Can Increase Your Traffic